- Robotics and automation are two of the most important technologies in the modern world. They are used in a variety of industries, from manufacturing and automotive to healthcare and food service. Robotics and automation can help improve efficiency and productivity in any industry, and they are only going to become more important in the years to come. For anyone who is new to the world of robotics and automation, here is a basic overview of what these technologies are and how they are used. Robotics is the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots. Robots are machines that can be programmed to carry out a specific task, or tasks, autonomously. Automation is the use of technology to automate tasks that would otherwise be carried out by humans. This can include anything from simple tasks like turning on lights to more complex tasks like manufacturing products. Robotics and automation are often used together in manufacturing and industrial settings. Robotics can be used to build products, while automation can be used to control the production process. This can result in a more efficient production line and higher quality products. Healthcare is another industry that is making use of robotics and automation. Robots are being used to assist surgeons and nurses in carrying out
Five (5) Robotics and automation ideas for beginners.
1. Automated garden: Use sensors and robotics to automatically water your plants and garden.
Inventory for automated garden for students.
-. Soil sensors
-. Moisture sensors
-. Light sensors
-. Nutrient sensors
-. pH sensors
-. Temperature sensors
-. Automatic watering system
-. Automatic lighting system
-. Automatic ventilation system
2. Automatic pet feeder: Use sensors and robotics to automatically feed your pets.
Inventory for automated pet feeder for students. -. Pet feeder
-. Food storage container
-. Measuring cup
-. Food dispenser
-. Bowl or plate
-. Water bottle or bowl
3. Home automation: Use sensors and robotics to automatically control the temperature, lighting, and security in your home.
Inventory for automation for students.
-. Desktop computers
4. Factory automation: Use sensors and robotics to automate the manufacturing process in a factory.
Inventory for factory automation for students:
-1 SCADA system
-1 HMI -1 set of industrial sensors
-1 set of industrial actuators
-1 set of electrical cables and wiring
-1 set of pneumatic tubing and fittings
-1 set of mechanical parts and components
5. Retail automation: Use sensors and robotics to automatically sort and stock merchandise in a retail store.